Become a member of FAIRR
Over 70% of the world’s animal products now come from factory farms. This figure is rising fast, yet there remains a worrying knowledge gap about what the short and long-term risks of this trend are. The FAIRR initiative aims to build a collaborative network to help investors plug this knowledge gap.
Our primary aim is to build a network of investor members, but we also welcome individual members.
There is no cost to becoming a member of the FAIRR network and benefits include:
- Access to new research and analysis on the potential material impacts of factory farming.
- Regular updates, presentations, newsletters and private events.
- The opportunity to join collaborative engagements with relevant companies, run by our partners ShareAction (investor members only).
- Access to best practice tools, networking and knowledge sharing with the FAIRR investor network.
- Showing a public commitment to considering factory farming issues as part of the investment process.
Becoming an investor member of FAIRR puts you at the heart of a global network of investors seeking to understand and manage issues linked to factory farming.
Please click the ‘Investor’ button above to enter your details.
Signing up as an individual member is simple and gives you full access to FAIRR and its resources, including our quarterly newsletters.
Please click the ‘Individual’ button above to enter your details.