FAIRR is looking to find an innovative, knowledgeable Programme Manager to lead and develop the initiative.
Recognising that few investors realise the material impacts of the factory farming industry and the issues related to animal welfare, Jeremy Coller established the FAIRR initiative in 2015 as part of the Jeremy Coller Foundation. The aim of FAIRR is to get factory farming and animal welfare on to investor’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) agenda.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Programme Manager will establish themselves as the key point of contact for FAIRR, both internally and externally. Drawing on a track record of successful project management and influencing change, through targeted communication and networking, you will work with the Foundation’s advisory council and the Executive Director to drive the initiative forwards and grow the investor membership.
- Developing a strategic framework and managing all deliverables
- Working collaboratively with internal and external teams to expand the network into a global investor coalition
- Producing compelling content and communication materials
- Creating and implementing activities including collaborative engagements
- Representing FAIRR externally at events
Having experience of leading a programme or initiative, the successful candidate will be knowledgeable on the issues surrounding factory farming and animal welfare. You should also understand the investment industry and how to engage and position FAIRR to best effect to on-board investors.
Skills and capabilities
- Evidence of developing and implementing innovative programmes and strategies
- Excellent research and written communication skills
- Confident networker and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to meet continuous short-term deadlines whilst keeping long-term goals on track
- Experience of the investment sector is highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of digital campaigning techniques is an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is comfortable working in a small, high-performing team and implementing change.